Re: [Hampshire] Another Hello

Author: Greg Auger
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Another Hello
Tony:
I'd be more than happy for you to do so, you can use the the face in
the top right corner if you wish. I haven't been here for 30 days yet,
so in theory you shouldn't let me on there though! :) And I'm coming
to see you at Taunton's today (hopefully!).

Becky:
Yes, it's nice to know you're not alone! My school has been giving out
eeepcs recently, one of which my best friend has. Of course they run
linux, and its great to see some of my friends and teachers see that
linux is very useful. (Even though the Eees have uselessly small
screens).

Paul:
I'm running Sid, mainly because I wanted the latest and greatest
(although sid doesn't always provide). Perhaps I'll write a blog post
on my distro choice some time!

Lisi:
It's so nice to meet similar people in a world of people who don't
really understand you!

Philip:
For me it was the greatly improved speed and stability on my old(ish)
computer. I've got a far faster one since, but I could never go back!