[Hampshire] Thanks. [Was Re: remove viruses on external HDD …

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Thanks. [Was Re: remove viruses on external HDD from Linux box]
Thanks to the advice I have had from this list, I think that the whole thing
is probably safe. It had not crossed my mind - how dumb can one be? :-( - to
worry that ClamAV would give me false positives when they were so explicitly
named. But in fact, it would appear that all three "threats" are either
perfectly innocent or harmless/ignorable.

Hopefully I am a little wiser now (or anyhow better informed) as well as a
little older. Thanks, guys.

Lisi