Re: [Hampshire] Why I love Open Source

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Why I love Open Source
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Peter Salisbury <
peterthevicar@???> wrote:

> As you will all know, this is one tiny example, among hundreds of
> thousands, showing how responsive and constructive the Open Source
> process can be.

Yes they are . Never hesitate to contact the owner/developer of the project
when something doesn't work as it is supposed to .
you can file a bug giving details such as machine , OS, version's etc .

well hi list .. I haven't introduced myself . I am pavithran sakamuri from
Hyderabad,India.
I joined University of southampton for Msc in web technology :)

Regards,
Pavithran