Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] UPDATE November Meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: chairman, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] UPDATE November Meeting
Adam Tricket wrote:
> Hello fellow LUG members,
>
> I have good news and some confusing news. Damian has managed against the
> odds
> to obtain for us access to the Zepler Building at Southampton University
> for
> Saturday 1 November as originally planned.

Not quite against the odds:) but there have been a fair few changes
recently which have required deployment of my adaptive algorithm
communication chip, well you get the drift.

As said I'll send out a call for MAC address's early next week and hope to
see some Linux netbooks.

-- Look forward to it!

Damian

--