Re: [Hampshire] Is this too good to be true?

Author: Edward Beckmann
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Is this too good to be true?
Hi

re the phone - wprk bought me a couple of dual phone skype / BT cordless
skype phones. They were marked windows only and had fancy install disks,
but worked well with the phone display listing online skype contacts etc.
Cost about £50 each

Having left work and dumped MS, I have not tried to put them on the Ubuntu
box yet, but if people are curious I will charge one up and bring that and
the box in - we can try an install. Unless you go the Paul Tansom
completely hands-free option (what does he do now his hands are free then?)
this phone combination worked really well for me.

Let me know and I'll bring alow to play with .....

Ed