Re: [Hampshire] Swap versus RAM size (was: I just have to te…

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Swap versus RAM size (was: I just have to tellsomeone...)
Don't talk to us about SAP. Two of my customers have it. Both have noticed a significant decrease in productivity as staff that should be working have to spend time on SAP doing accounts.

I've lost count of the number of times I've heard statements like "but that used to be quick and easy in Oracle." People are lying to suppliers about when they'll get paid because they can't get stuff through SAP in a timely fashion.

Cheers,
Paul.