Re: [Hampshire] Rolling back the years^h^h packages

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: paul, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Rolling back the years^h^h packages

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56bd6100.hantslug.org.uk.2213': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Oct 27 10:59:22 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
Greetings fellow NM experimenter.

** Do the following at your own risk. **

Use rpm -e --nodeps to remove NetworkManager (and -glib, -gnome, etc.)
and then immediately reinstall using yum install NetworkManager-gnome.

If you want to stick with something closer to fc9, try the builds from
Fedora koji.

James

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 10:56 +0000, Paul Stimpson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed some instructions to try a new build of NetworkManager from the FC9 rawhide repo:
>
> $ yum --enablerepo=rawhide upgrade networkmanager
>
> This didn't fix the problem and I now have an experimental nightly build of nm on my machine which may or may not be totally functional. What is the best way to go back to the current stock build of nm so the normal updater can go about its business in future please?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul.

The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz@???
PGP key ID: 03F94B5D