[Hampshire] MAC address(es) times and directions for Saturda…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] MAC address(es) times and directions for Saturday
Hi -

I'll make the rooms available for the HLUG BaB meeting from 10:00am until
5:00pm and of course be around all day.

If you want to be able to use the wireless network at the meeting
on Saturday to be held in the Zeppler building(59), Highfield Campus, you
will need to email me your name and MAC address(es) by Saturday morning.

Please send your name and adapter MAC address to:

db2 {at} ecs {dot} soton {dot} ac {dot} uk

For those that have not attended a meeting at Southampton University
before or need reminding here is the Google maps link to the car park
located just above the mark for 'Salisbury Road':

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=University+road+southampton&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

NB: I'll signpost the main entrance to the rooms we have allocated.

-- Damian.