[Hampshire] A testament to technology

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] A testament to technology
I had something come up today : I have a directory of images, mostly
375x375 pixels. I wanted to make a set of icons 15x15 to represent
them.

Looked at gimp manpage, see it has a 'batch' option but would have to
go to the gimp.org website to get further information.
Try 'apropos image', 'apropos resize', mostly get pointed to X
functions or disk-related utilities.

Thinks ..oO(I am sure I have seen this come up in the HantsLug)Oo..

Google (in my case, Gmail search0 -> thread on [hants] Batch resizing, May 2006
link to Hantslug Wiki
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints/UsefulOneLiners
Two minutes later, imagemagick installed,
qg@dev:~$ which convert
/usr/bin/convert

Brilliant B-)