Re: [Hampshire] A testament to technology

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] A testament to technology
Victor Churchill wrote:
> --- 8< ---
>
> Thinks ..oO(I am sure I have seen this come up in the HantsLug)Oo..
>
> Google (in my case, Gmail search0 -> thread on [hants] Batch resizing, May 2006
> link to Hantslug Wiki
> http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints/UsefulOneLiners
> Two minutes later, imagemagick installed,
> qg@dev:~$ which convert
> /usr/bin/convert
>
> Brilliant B-)

Indeed Victor - I was over that way myself for tips on cloning Debian
systems:

    http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints/DebianTips

Although, sadly, I wasn't smart enough to mail the list and remind
everyone of the usefulness of the wiki!

Perhaps I can redeem myself by reminding folks of the fact that it is an
interactive site and that its usefulness generally increases with input
from us. That said my input has been pretty minimal so that is as much a
reminder for me as for others.

Sean