Re: [Hampshire] What is the PC to buy ?

Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] What is the PC to buy ?
Thanks for the advice. Regarding what I want to use it for, I guess you
could consider me a power user and should have mentioned this at the
beginning. My current PC is an 8 year old Evesham that has had varous mods
over the years and is overdue for replacement. I guess my original question
was just to get a feel for what brands people are buying at the moment.

Jon.