Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10

Author: B STEVENS
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10
One thing certainly impressed me about Fedora 10 was the fact it immediately recognised my Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.

I did have to disable SELinux (it had to be set to "disabled", not "permissive") and change the router from 64 bit WEP to 128 bit but it's probably the least painful linux wireless setup I've encountered.

Regards

Bryan