Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56be1100.hantslug.org.uk.21464': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 6 11:03:38 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Saturday 06 Dec 2008, Paul Stimpson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this. It's a great idea. It even loads and displays correctly on
> my Blackberry (unlike most Frontpage sites)

I like the picture and idea but it looks dreadful with JavaScript disabled
(NoScript). You may need to tweak your style sheets so that you get the
desired effect without looking ugly.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Despite all its complexity, fuzziness, uncertainty and spooky action-
at-a-distance, quantum mechanics is probably a Good Thing.  However, I
must also note that QM permits Microsoft Windows to exist.
    -- John Walker