[Hampshire] [For Sale] Laptop

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [For Sale] Laptop

HP NX9110

It has a 3ghz Intel processor, 512mb memory (480mb available 32mb used as
video ram) ATI Mobile Radeon video, 60GB hard disk, it is a wide screen
display.

Built-in SD, SM, MMC, MSPro memory card slots, 3 USB 2 ports, external buttons
for CD\RW (for movie\audio cd playback), Parallel and video sockets, PCIMIA
slot, HP expansion port, Firewire port, S video out, 10\100mbs network and
modem ports, I think thats it!!

It is quite a large chunky laptop and has a house brick sized power supply
(compared to current sized power supplies). There is a synaptic touch pad in
front of the keyboard

The only problem with it is it has a faulty power socket, I
have had three of these laptops at work and they have all had this problem.
Normal course of repair is to have a new socket soldered onto the
motherboard (it is normally the socket breaking a way from the motherboard).
It will currently boot and operate as normal but you have to hold the
powerlead in a certain way. The battery is of limited use.

Please contact me off list if you are interested

Also free to a good home, I have three CPU's 1 AMD Duron I think its a 600mhz,
1 AMD Athlon, size unknown, 1 intel Celeron 2.4mhz

Again contact me off list if interested.

Tim

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails