[Hampshire] Laptop memory for Sale and Wanted

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, dorset
Subject: [Hampshire] Laptop memory for Sale and Wanted

Ok, family member bought some memory this morning for a laptop and it is the
wrong type, these are PC2700 and we require PC2100 (the laptop will only take
PC2100 and the memory was supposedly compatible with PC2100, 2700 and 3200).
Now the store they were purchased from undercharged us greatly so I am
prepared to pass these on for the same price as we paid for them (so
collection would be preferable to postage).

So I have for sale

2 x 512mb Kingston PC2100\PC2700\PC3200 SODIMM

One memory package has been opened and the memory module fitted, the other
memory package is still sealed up

These normally retail at around £20 per module, I will sale them for what it
cost us which for two modules was less than the cost of a single module,
e-mail me of list if you are interested .

Tim

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!