Re: [Hampshire] SPAM issues

Author: john
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SPAM issues
Hi

I got my email address in 1994. I would like to keep it. This presents me
with problems with SPAM as the address has been in existence for longer than
ten years.

In the course of 3 days over the new year my address got hit with over 2000
spam emails.

I use kmail as my email which downloads just my email address and leaves all
the other email items on the orange email server. Every few days I have to
access Webmail and delete all the SPAM emails that are not addressed to me.

examples are jeen@.. fred@.. jex@..

Is there a way to download all emails which I can then filter out.

John Eayrs