[Hampshire] Test - hello and a Linux job going begging in Ba…

Author: Rik
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Test - hello and a Linux job going begging in Basingstoke
First of all, this is a test post just to make sure I've got this thing
set up right (the flaming I got last time I tried to join a list put me
off for years). If this does not appear or appears in the wrong place
sorry - this test should help me fix it (I hope).

Second; Hello! I never knew there was a Linux group in Hampshire, will
you kind people mind if I 'snoop' on your list to see what I can learn
from you? I'm based in Basingstoke (sigh....) so I'm in Hampshire (just
a rather uncultured part of it!)

Finally; I doubt if anyone is interested but a small company in
Basingstoke is looking for a 'tech support' person. They will start
recruiting tomorrow. Basically a bit of Linux experience, some idea of
how a network is strung together, a bit of understanding with mail
servers/ldap useful. It's basically remote (ssh) work on Linux
appliances. I'm sure guru's who read this list are in well paid
employment and won't be interested, but if anyone is a call to the
support manager at Barracuda Networks may get someone out of a spot.
01256 300102

Hopefully I've got this right and I'm not about to suffer first degree
burns from the flames!

Rik