Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Late breaking Meeting news

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Late breaking Meeting news

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57955100.hantslug.org.uk.12068': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 5 20:24:44 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Monday 05 Jan 2009, Damian Brasher wrote:
> Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> > What ever we do is obviously short notice. Suggestions? Offers?
>
> The good news is that I have been able to reserve the usual rooms for the
> 17th January...

Excellent, I'll update the wiki at once. It's probably the best outcome.

> >though I should add we did book it first. However, we rank lower
> >than University students so we can't have the room for Saturday 10
> > January.
>
> I was being too efficient:)

You did the work, we can't complain.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The Politician is an acrobat: he keeps his balance by saying
the opposite of what he does.
    -- Maurice Barres