Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Late breaking Meeting news

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Late breaking Meeting news

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x583d9100.hantslug.org.uk.10429': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 5 20:29:55 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Monday 05 Jan 2009, john wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I know someone who has a room above a shop in the centre of southampton
> which has 24 Mbs internet access if there is interest in holding a small
> HANTs LUG meeting. I can make further inquiries if ADMIN is interested.
>
> I.E. give them admins contact details.

Send me the details and we will can always add them to the list. All venues
considered.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced
    -- anon