Re: [Hampshire] [OT] BaB Soton Uni register MySQL script

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] BaB Soton Uni register MySQL script
(apologies, email client wrap and compose needed adjusting)

Daniel Pope wrote:
> Damian Brasher wrote:
>> CREATE DATABASE bab_register;
>
> I always specify character set at this point. Always do

> mac CHAR(17) NOT NULL;
>
> Dan

Thanks Dan (and the other DB experts that have helped oto create the
industrial strength register DB), this has been a useful MySQL revision
exercise for me and a fun lunchtime MySQL hussle, I am about to re-run the
script after incorporating your suggestions, I won't post the finished
script again, unless any one wants to see it? - I don't mind...

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.

believed to be clean.