[Hampshire] [ADMIN] January Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58744100.hantslug.org.uk.18175': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Jan 16 17:41:24 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

This is your final reminder of this month's meeting.

WHEN:    17 January 2009, 10:00am - 4:30pm
WHERE:    Southampton University Seminar Room 1
TALKS:    12:00 Digital Photography on Linux by Tony Whitmore
    13:00 A look ahead to Ubuntu 9.04 by Alan Pope

If you plan on attending, ideally you need to send your name to Damian Brasher
before the meeting starts, otherwise you may find it hard to get in.

If you want to use the campus wireless Internet you must send you MAC address
that you will be using to Damian Brasher by 16:30 today - in which case you
need a time machine...

We need people to volunteer for the Meeting and Greeting table which is
important: http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GreetingPeople which
is probably more important now that the new building is complete and has a
nice security guard on the front door.

There are lots of requested talks on the Wiki and quite a few "offered" talks
but not many people have actually come forward with talks. I know it takes
effort to do but I believe that a few talks at each meeting do add a lot to
the meetings. If anyone is keen to give a talk please let me or any other
committee member know. To the people who have given talks in the past, my
thanks, I know it's cheeky but are any of your happy to repeat any of them?

Look forward to seeing people tomorrow!

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?17January2009

--
Adam Trickett