[Hampshire] [ADMIN] January Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January Meeting UPDATE!
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56771100.hantslug.org.uk.1718': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 4 22:37:28 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had an excellent Yuletide!

Our next meeting will take place as planned on Saturday 10 January 2009
between 10:30 and 16:00 in Seminar Room 1 at Southampton University.

We have one confirmed talk: "Developing Nicely: Digital Photography on Linux"
by Tony Whitmore, with the possibility of a two more. I'd be willing to
repeat any of my talks in case you missed one and would like to hear it. If
you would like to give a talk at this or any other talk please let me or any
member of the committee know.

Details are on the LUG in the usual place:
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?10January2009

As ever we are always grateful for volunteers for manning the Greeting desk:
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GreetingPeople
Please add yourself if you want to get to know people.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group