Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...
Victor Churchill wrote:

> Hi Sean
>
> I retired my old VHS a while ago and got a HDD/DVD recorder. I have
> done this exercise in the past moving OU Spanish programmes onto a DVD
> and would be happy to have a go at it for you.

Cheers Victor!

> Besides, I'd love to see the Dead back from '81 B-)

It's a good show, professionally recorded for German television. It's
one of the first GD shows I was exposed to and the video was a gift so
it seems a shame to leave it in the loft doing nothing.

> Are you at the BaB tomorrow? I intend to be. But I am then away on
> Sunday so don't know when the job would be done.
> I believe I have seen you on the Dorset list as well ... are you
> in/close to Bournemouth?

Sadly I won't be there for a number of reasons, family and health
occupying the top 2 slots on the list.

I am actually in Hordle, near Lymington but often find myself in the
Bournemouth area, not least because I work there!

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa