Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] A Long Shot...
2009/1/16 Sean Gibbins <sean@???>:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone can assist with this?
>
> I have a VHS tape of a concert* that I would like converted to DVD. Has
> anyone got a VHS - DVD-R machine that they could do the conversion with
> if I cover off all costs?
>
> Failing that, can anyone recommend a reliable service?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sean
>
> * The Grateful Dead - Essen '81

Hi Sean

I retired my old VHS a while ago and got a HDD/DVD recorder. I have
done this exercise in the past moving OU Spanish programmes onto a DVD
and would be happy to have a go at it for you.

Besides, I'd love to see the Dead back from '81 B-)

Are you at the BaB tomorrow? I intend to be. But I am then away on
Sunday so don't know when the job would be done.
I believe I have seen you on the Dorset list as well ... are you
in/close to Bournemouth?

victor