Re: [Hampshire] Which filesystem / BackInTime backup softwar…

Author: Ritchie
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Which filesystem / BackInTime backup software.
Thanks Adam, that all makes more sense now :)

What I am a bit puzzled by is how a 14GB home folder manages to take up
50GB when I use backintime to take a snapshot. This is the first
snapshot so I wouldn't expect it to be any bigger than the data it is
backing up at this point in time!

Any ideas? The website http://www.le-web.org/back-in-time/ isn't much
help really and I can't see any obvious forums anywhere.

Ritchie