Re: [Hampshire] Wiki anti-spam changes

Author: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wiki anti-spam changes
On Sun Jan 25, 2009 at 19:29:05 +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> However I've just tied it into "our very own" Steve Kemps's
> blogspam.net service so we'll see how that goes.

It wasn't really setup with wikis in mind, but I'd be very
interested in hearing how it works out.

Mostly it will depend on what is being fed into the tests,
the complete text of the edited page, or just a context diff
representing any changes which have been applied.

I'd expect you'd need to tweak the "max-size", "min-size",
and "max-link" properties, but I'm sure trial and error will
let you know if that is required.

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service