[Hampshire] [OT] components for sale

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] components for sale
I'm having a home office spring clear-out and have these parts and components
for sale. Email me using (without {}'s) at; dbrasher { @ } interlinux {.} co
{.} uk if you would like to buy anything, I'll try reply within 36 hours or
so.

Quote bundle number(s) if you would like to purchase, first come fist
served:) I live in Shirley, Southampton, collection only. Everything is known
to work unless otherwise stated. I'd rather not split the bundles I have
listed for time conservation reasons:)

1) Midi tower case, PSU, PC CHIPS K7 MB, 1.4MHz AMD CPU + fan, 500MB Ram,
Philips DVD re/writer - £25

2) Mini ITX VIA EPIA 5000AG Eden Mainboard and 500MB Ram - £25

3) Small (laptop size) aluminum Zippy USB Keyboard, Wireless Networker PDA
Compact Flash 11Mbs WLAN card, Q-Tech 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch, 2 x
Super rack drive caddies - £7

4) Fellows FS5 personal shredder and Panasonic KX-F1810E Fax-not tested - £5

5) Zalman copper flower type AMD XP quite fan, 1 complete and some spares and
QuiteDrive HDD case, 1 complete and spares, 3 meter scart to 3 x
RCA(composite) gold plated - £5

6) PCI cards - not tested, 2 x Belkin WLAN cards - F5D6001, 1 x DLINK 10/100
PCI NIC, Linksys-G WMP54G, X-Micro WLAN USB dongle, ATI Radion PCI GPU-7000
64MDDR, 1GB unused USB memory stick - £5

Damian

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.

believed to be clean.