Re: [Hampshire] Wolveslug and Bletchley Park

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wolveslug and Bletchley Park
Andy Random wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wolveslug are planning a day trip to Bletchley Park
> (http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/) on the 9th of May 2009, and are
> wondering if anybody from other LUGs would like to join them.
>
> I'm quite tempted myself as it's one of those place that's on my list to
> visit but I've never got around to. Anybody else interested in joining
> them for a day out?
>
>    Andy

I'm quite tempted too. It's a bit of a hike though -- literally, if you
ask Google for directions:

-----
Walking directions are in beta.
Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.
Walking directions to Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes MK3 6EB, UK
104 mi – about 1 day 10 hours
-----

But seriously, I'm potentially interested in the trip, although I may
have family commitments that weekend.

cheers

Chris
--