Re: [Hampshire] [hants] nokia n800, zaurus slc3000 or what ?

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [hants] nokia n800, zaurus slc3000 or what ?
Isaac Close wrote:
> Having just read it again, i'm pretty sure to go for the e220 on vodafone,
> since 'three' reception round my way is not upto much.

Watch out for three's contracts - unless you get paper confirmation
of termination of contract (and even if you do) they appear to continue
the contract then establish a black credit mark for you, then set the debt
collectors on to you.

In this time of credit panic, being *insanely* careful of bad credit
issues is (IMHO) just plain common sense.

Jacqui

who thankfully has no credit cards, and only a payg phone but wants a 3g
dongle sometime later this year. And yes I have been told I do not have a
good credit rating because I have never held a credit card, loan etc
for over 15 years - evidently not wanting or having credit is highly
suspect behaviour :-)