Re: [Hampshire] home self signed ssl cert with multiple host…

Author: Chris Aitken
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] home self signed ssl cert with multiple host names?
> You can create a cert with multiple names. I wrote a blog post[1]
> about it so that I could remember how to do it in the future. :)
>
> Hugo.
>
> [1] https://carfax.org.uk/node/46

Secure Connection Failed

carfax.org.uk uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

# This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could
be someone trying to impersonate the server.
# If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the
error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

(WinXP SP2; Firefox 3.0.5).
Chris