Re: [Hampshire] Clock / Weather Applet Ubuntu 8.04.1

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Clock / Weather Applet Ubuntu 8.04.1
Victor Churchill wrote:
> 2009/2/5 Sean Gibbins <sean@???>:
>
>> Kev wrote:
>>
>> Same here, and it is possible to record more than one location so I put
>> in both Bournemouth and Southampton.
>>

> I put in one for Malaga in S. Spain. When it's grey and grismal here I
> look at that and sigh...

Alternatively you could find a place that has really consistently
rubbish, unpredictable weather and look at that when it's grim here to
cheer yourself up. Oh, hang on, that'd be the UK, wouldn't it?

:-)

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa