Re: [Hampshire] Mobile Broadband opinions

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mobile Broadband opinions
Hi,

I'd recommend getting some beers in and getting all your friends with 3g phones round to see which gives an acceptable signal in your new place.

I also believe that O2 give something like a 50 day happiness guarantee where you can toss your mobile broadband back if it doesn't work out for you.

If you're having a landline another option would be my isp (IDNet.net) If the line doesn't have ADSL they charge you the BT connection fee at cost (£40 +VAT) then there is only a one month commitment so you don't get tied in. You can change package and terminate whenever you like without penalty.

Cheers,
Paul.