Re: [Hampshire] thoughts and feedback please on our new prod…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] thoughts and feedback please on our new product, the Liberatus server
On Friday 13 February 2009 23:37:33 Alan Bell wrote:

> >> we didn't want to include other people's trademarks in our model names
> >> (i.e. no Liberatus Moodle) so we picked Latin words to designate the
> >> general subject area.

> None of the names are set in stone or carved in marble, can you help us
> fix them so they are more consistent?

If you would like me to, of course, I'd be delighted to do so. But I don't
want to be too schoolmarmy. If you would really like me to help, contact me
off list.

[snip]
> > I feel bound to point out that my grandaughter thinks it is really cool
> > and really likes it. But as I said to her, she doesn't know any Latin!
> > And neither of us, of course, is likely to spend over £1000.00 on a
> > server in the near future. ;-)
>
> and I certainly wouldn't expect you to.

Sorry - I didn't make myself as clear as I ought to have done. I merely meant
that neither of us is in your target audience, so it doesn't really matter
what we think. :-)

Lisi