Re: [Hampshire] Authenticating client workstations

Author: Constantine Pistevos
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Authenticating client workstations
Hi,

If I've understood, you want your windows clients to use a directory
other than active directory. Samba is a file Server so wouldnt' have
much to do with this process.
Would this be appropriate?
http://erikberg.com/notes/auth.html

This basically describes how to setup linux and windows clients using
openLDAP and pGina.