Re: [Hampshire] ubuntu jaunty

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ubuntu jaunty
where does one get a daily image? I tried Alpha 4 in virtualbox
(wouldn't boot on the PC I tried it on - but that might be a badly
burned CD) I couldn't see much obvious different to Intrepid, I couldn't
even get a fancy new notification to happen, but I didn't try for more
than a few minutes.
Is there a list of cool new things to look for somewhere? The new
kernel, ext4 and a new xorg are not very "visible" changes.

Alan.