[Hampshire] The Libertus server

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] The Libertus server
thanks to feedback from the list (particularly scholarly assistance with
our Latin from Lisi) we have today launched our new product, the
Libertus server, starting with the Erutitus model, which is an
Ubuntu/Moodle appliance that comes with training and installation.
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com/libertus.html
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com/libertus-eruditus.html

Now all we have to do is tell the world about it, without spending too
much money that we don't have, any help in this task would be gratefully
received.

Alan.