[Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting News

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting News

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582ae100.hantslug.org.uk.31124': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Mar 4 22:53:09 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

You may have noticed that the LUG wiki states that the next meeting will not
take place on Saturday 7 March as originally planned. For reasons beyond our
control the meeting cannot take place on that day at the University of
Southampton.

While we have contacted Jamie's in Southampton to reestablish a working
relationship with them and we hope to find alterante venues, at this short
notice our best option is to share with the Surrey LUG at their next meeting
on Saturday 14 March at Guildford.

I will contact our friends in the Surrey LUG and invite ourselves along. A
formal announcement will follow shortly and the wiki will be updated as
appropriate.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group