Re: [Hampshire] RSS reader app - what a good idea!

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RSS reader app - what a good idea!
> I use Brief, which is a Firefox plugin that gets its RSS feeds from
> a collection of Live Bookmarks, but gives you the management features
> that you mention above. It has the advantage of living within Firefox,
> so you can add RSS feeds without having to pass them to an external
> application.
>
>    Hugo.

Hmm Brief is nice, only slightly anoying thing is that ctrl+click doesn't
open things in a new tab (right click, open in new tab does).

But nice to have them in Mozilla, and better rendering too - although I do
like the stand alone-app with notification in the task bar which you don't
get with Brief.

Tough call :)