Re: [Hampshire] RSS reader app - what a good idea!

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RSS reader app - what a good idea!

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x568f0100.hantslug.org.uk.13841': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Mar 12 14:28:44 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:22:32PM -0000, Stephen Rowles wrote:
> >    I use Brief, which is a Firefox plugin that gets its RSS feeds from
> > a collection of Live Bookmarks, but gives you the management features
> > that you mention above. It has the advantage of living within Firefox,
> > so you can add RSS feeds without having to pass them to an external
> > application.

> Hmm Brief is nice, only slightly anoying thing is that ctrl+click doesn't
> open things in a new tab (right click, open in new tab does).

I've no idea what I've done to configure it, but simply clicking on
the title of the item opens it in a new tab for me (and marks it as
read).

Hugo.

         --- Always be sincere,  whether you mean it or not. ---