[Hampshire] [OT] Cheap Coolermaster Case (was: Re: WANTED: …

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Cheap Coolermaster Case (was: Re: WANTED: Motherboard I/O Shield plate)
Sean Gibbins wrote:
> I grubbed around in all the usual places looking for one, but gave up in
> the end and set it up in a machine for my boys anyway.

On the subject of that machine, I have just bought a new case for it and
am impressed at what I got for my £30:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/127584

Spacious, screwless and quiet in operation with a stock cooler on an AMD
XP4200+.

Apparently Coolermaster have a policy of trying to enforce a standard
RRP across the board, so I was able to purchase it locally for the same
price. My local dealers (the excellent RapidPCs in Christchurch) tells
me that this price structure is good for them as it allows them to
compete with big firms like eBuyer, so everyone's a winner.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa