Re: [Hampshire] blocking and non-blocking.

Top Page
Author: Keir Whitlock
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] blocking and non-blocking.

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57a9d100.hantslug.org.uk.9063': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Mar 25 15:47:52 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key E91E085CD2229299
Hi,

Found a fairly good description of the two here:

http://www.developerfusion.com/article/28/introduction-to-tcpip/8/

Keir