Re: [Hampshire] Firefox Title Bar Disappears

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Firefox Title Bar Disappears
Chris Dennis wrote:
> There are add-ons that make changes to the Firefox window, e.g. for
> setting up a 'kiosk'. Are you sure that there are no such add-ons active?
>
> Running 'firefox -safe-mode' will start Firefox with all add-ons disabled.

Hi Chris,

I have just looked at the add-ons section and I was running two:

1. Ubuntu Firefox Modification which I guess must be part of the build,
since I didn't add it)
2. FoxyProxy (which was installed long after the issue first appeared).

I have now disabled them both and will keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa