[Hampshire] Book Reviews

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Book Reviews

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f4d100.hantslug.org.uk.22570': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Mar 27 18:52:39 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Publisher Apress sent us some books to review. The first two are now on the
wiki for everyone to look at.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews

(I've also pasted on some of my earlier reviews to flesh out the section.)

If there are any books that Apress have published recently that you would like
to review (the first reviewer gets to keep the book if they want it) let me
know and I'll see if I can get us a copy.

If anyone would also like to review:
    Expert Shell Scripting
    Beginning Open Office 3
Let me know and I'll try to recirculate the books in your direction.

Apress have just sent me this:

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group