Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue
Sean Gibbins wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/dg4g85
>
> 55 quid?
>
> That's... <sean counts up on his fingers and toes> ...4 new albums!
>
> Is it worth it Martin? Bit of a daft question as you mention it so i
> suppose that you do!

Apologies for the Unglish folks - I started out with 'Do you rate it
Martin?' in my head and ended up typing 'Is it worth it Martin?', then
carried on with utter nonsense of the latter part of the sentence. What
a pillock I am!

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa