Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intre…

Author: Steve Kemp
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intrepid
On Tue Apr 21, 2009 at 11:09:19 +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:

> >     System | Preferences | Removable Drives & Media

> Cheers Steve, that makes perfect sense only there is no entry for
> Removable Drives and Media under 'System - Preferences' on my machine.

Very odd. I'm using a stock Lenny desktop and I see it - still
I see from your followup you got it sorted in the end, so all is good.

When I choose the menu the command "gnome-volume-properties" is
started, and I see that comes from the Debian package
gnome-volume-manager - I wonder if you're missing that one?

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/