Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
2009/4/27 jt <jt@???>:
> JOB: Senior Security Engineer
> SALARY: £60-£75K plus attractive package!
> LOCATION: London, England, UK

Dear Admins,

I am sure this guy has been advised of the correct place for these
posts and still they come. As he has chosen to ignore the polite
requests, can he be less politely pushed from the list?

Thank you.

Dear jt,

Please don't take this personally. I know you are only trying to do
your job, but this list is not really the place for it. For years this
list has remained non-commercial. The only time it did start heading
that way, things did get a little unpleasant.

All the best,
--
Philip Stubbs