Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: jt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Philip Stubbs wrote:
> 2009/4/27 jt <jt@???>:
>> JOB: Senior Security Engineer
>> SALARY: £60-£75K plus attractive package!
>> LOCATION: London, England, UK
>
> Dear Admins,
>
> I am sure this guy has been advised of the correct place for these
> posts and still they come. As he has chosen to ignore the polite
> requests, can he be less politely pushed from the list?

I am a Linux user so don't see why I cant post. At the same time I am
doing my job! If I don't find people for jobs, I don't pay the mortgage!
I am prepared to have discussions as to how I or my business might be
able to contribute to the Hampshire Lug, perhaps attend some meet ups
from time to time for a chat with people, perhaps to offer advice on how
to best write cvs if that is required, I might even be able to sponsor
the evening too, a few free beers and a bit of food for people... (I am
not saying I am going to do that but I am open to the possibility).
Surely it would be better for the group to work with a recruitment
consultant that is intelligent and appreciation of *nx, opensource/ foss
and at the same time actually knows the difference between Unix and Linux.

I did also seek permission and suggested it would be no more than 1-2
per month! Has it been more, it might have been actually - sorry for that!

all the best, JAMES