Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: jt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Andy Smith wrote:
> This is not specifically a jobs list. One of those already exists
> but James has already stated that he won't restrict himself to it
> because his vacancies are so good that even people who aren't
> currently looking for work should be told of them.[1]

I have not said that! You wont understand but a lot of the time
employers are looking to recruit people who aren't specifically trawling
job boards or job lists.

> Most people were willing to tolerate the Camalyn posts until they
> became extremely repetitive, posted widely across the country for
> jobs in specific locations far away, and James displayed a total
> refusal to moderate his own behaviour when asked politely. He talks
> a lot but the actual behaviour does not change.

The jobs were not for locations far away!

It seems that you are part of a small group of people that like to
complain about job posts Andy - and effectively burn your bridges! Why
don't you just hit delete or consider the job post as a way to see what
positions are available. Instead you like to put a lot of effort into
complaining and moaning!