Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: jt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Andy Smith wrote:

> The performance on GLLUG of even apparently going to the trouble of
> setting up another identity was quite special.

I have already mentioned why this was done! If I had wanted to do
something special I would have created a new company, new website and
posted under a different biz name! Instead I used one of my personal
addresses. Why? I live in an old shop that has been converted into a
house. My objective is to find people for jobs for companies I work for!
Some of the positions I am recruiting for right now are very very
applicable to some of the people in the town I live and they walk past
my house every single day (or drive past and get stuck in the traffic
lights). Now I came up with an idea of displaying details about jobs I
am recruiting for in the front window of my house! It is a different
way of thinking....chances are these people (like people on the LUGS)
aren't looking for jobs and therefore I'm finding a different kind of
candidate for my client's jobs!