Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57cfc100.hantslug.org.uk.3562': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 28 14:33:41 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 02:28:52PM +0100, jt wrote:
> That said - I refer you to the main page of the Hants lug that reads:
>
> "There is no requirement to be in Hampshire to join, in fact about half
> of our members are from outside Hampshire"

Please show me a post you have made to this list which demonstrates
any form of interest in the community aspects of the list, as
opposed to you doing your job in the most cynical and deceptive
manner you possibly can.

Andy